Cruelty Free Concealers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

So I've always kinda had a love/hate relationship with concealers. I just can never decide on one I like and stick to it - but I've now somehow managed to find two so I thought I'd share them!
E.L.F Cosmetics hold the PETA cruelty free and vegan logo, and their FAQ's state:

This concealer is just the right coverage.I'd say its between medium to high coverage, and comes out best when you apply with a damp beauty blender. The thing I love about this is although it does cover your dark circles and blemishes, it is also very lightweight, so it doesn't feel like you've got 100 layers on under your eyes every morning. My one complaint about this is the lack of shades they do, as they only have a fair colour and a light colour, and I'm kind of in the middle. When you first apply the product it does come out quite sticky, so it definitely needs powder over the top. 


Primark's FAQ's state their policy on animal testing:

I LOVE this concealer. I use the lightest shade, porcelain and it matches my face so well. I'd say its a medium coverage, so I tend to use this when I don't need as much of a coverage, and this definitely needs setting with powder too. This is definitely such a bargain product, and if I didn't know it was from Primark, I would definitely say that it was in the £15-£20 bracket. It stays on my face ALL day and doesn't sit in my creases or anything.

Thanks for reading & I hope you guys decide to try either one of these AMAZE concealers!

Join the conversation!

© Annie Collyer. Design by FCD.