Companies who aren't cruelty free

Sunday 2 October 2016

Hey guys! I thought I would write this post - not to pick out certain companies and slate them but literally because of the fact that before I decided to go cruelty free,
I genuinely thought these companies already didn't test on animals! So I'm just making sure that other cruelty free peeps are aware of these brands!

All of the brands in the list below are mentioned on PETA's list of companies who DO test on animals

Avon

Aussie

Aveeno

Benefit

Bumble & Bumble

Clean and Clear

Clearasil

Dove

Got2b

Kiehls

La Mer

La Roche Posay

MAC Cosmetics

Makeup Forever

Mitchum

Neutrogena

Nice n Easy

Olay

Origins

Organix hair

Sephora

St. Ives

Vichy

Hopefully this little pic will help some of you when you're out drugstore shopping to see what brands aren't cruelty free!


Thanks for reading! Hope you all had a lovely weekend..

Annie 🌻



Join the conversation!

© Annie Collyer. Design by FCD.